- Centre for Complexity and Complex Networks
- Centre for Functional Photonics
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- (-) Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Physics
- School of Energy and Environment (SEE)
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
A research team led by CityU has worked out a novel strategy for developing new super alloys that are extremely strong, yet ductile and flexible.
Ten faculty members from City University of Hong Kong (CityU) have been named as Highly Cited Researchers for 2018 by Clarivate Analytics.