- Academic Regulations and Records Office
- Accounting and Corporate Governance Centre
- Alumni Relations Office
- Arts and Humanities
- Campus Development Office
- Career and Internship Office
- Career and Leadership Centre
- Chan Feng Men-ling Chan Shuk-lin Language Centre (LC)
- Chinese Civilisation Centre
- Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies (SGS)
- CityU Students' Union
- College of Business (CB)
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- Communications and Public Relations Office
- Community College of City University
- Council Secretariat
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Advanced Design and Systems Engineering
- Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Department of Building and Construction
- Department of Chinese, Translation and Linguistics
- Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Economics and Finance
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of English
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Media and Communication
- Department of Physics and Materials Science
- Department of Public and Social Administration
- Department of Public Policy
- Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Development and Alumni Relations Office
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Global Engagement Office
- International and Non-local Students Office
- Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- Mainland and External Affairs Office
- (-) Office of Dean of Student Learning
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Deputy President
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Vice-President (Development & External Relations)
- Office of the Vice-President (Finance & Administration)
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- Office of the Vice-President (Student Affairs)
- Office of Vice-President (Undergraduate Education)
- School of Creative Media (SCM)
- School of Data Science (SDSC)
- School of Energy and Environment (SEE)
- School of Law (SLW)
- Social Sciences
- State Key Laboratory of Marine Pollution (City University of Hong Kong)
- Student Development Services
- Student Residence Office
- Talent and Education Development Office (TED)
Showing 1 to 10 of 13 results
The China Proper Track Society of the Students’ Union held a National Flag-raising Ceremony on 30 April to mark the Youth Day. With the 100-day countdown to Beijing Olympics which coincided, Mascot Fuwa also attended the ceremony.
More than 400 local, mainland and overseas students from CityU have participated in the City-Youth Empowerment Project in this academic year to offer their volunteer services to the needy, while strengthening their self confidence and commitment to society.
CityU held the welcoming ceremony for new students on 24 August (and from 28 August to 30 August) under the theme “Change begins in CityU - From student to professional”.
The China Proper Track Society of the Students’ Union presented a National Flag Raising Ceremony on 4 May, exemplifying the spirit of whole-person development.
About 100 CityU students who took part in the City-Youth Empowerment Project were honoured for their service to needy groups in the community at a certificate presentation ceremony on 21 April.
CityU organizes inter-hall activities to enhance whole-person education for students, helping them to develop to their full potential.
The Student Ambassadors Programme held an inauguration ceremony on 2 February to launch another batch of students to whole-person education.
New measures have been introduced into this year’s student elections at CityU: an election website where candidates can promote their platforms and electronic polling to simplify vote-counting.
CityU's Division of Building Science and Technology held a Study Tour Exhibition 2006 from 7-9 September to showcase students' learning experience in a study tour to Europe and Japan in June.
Two semesters after the start of the campaign, students taking part in the City-Youth Empowerment Project say they have learned how to build better relations with others and have developed a stronger commitment to society.