- Academic Regulations and Records Office
- Accounting and Corporate Governance Centre
- Alumni Relations Office
- Arts and Humanities
- Campus Development Office
- Career and Internship Office
- Career and Leadership Centre
- Chan Feng Men-ling Chan Shuk-lin Language Centre (LC)
- Chinese Civilisation Centre
- Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies (SGS)
- CityU Students' Union
- College of Business (CB)
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- Communications and Public Relations Office
- Community College of City University
- Council Secretariat
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Department of Building and Construction
- Department of Chinese, Translation and Linguistics
- Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Economics and Finance
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- (-) Department of English
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Media and Communication
- Department of Physics and Materials Science
- Department of Public and Social Administration
- Department of Public Policy
- Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Department of Systems Engineering (SYE)
- Development and Alumni Relations Office
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Global Engagement Office
- International and Non-local Students Office
- Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- Mainland and External Affairs Office
- Office of Dean of Student Learning
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Deputy President
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice-President (Development & External Relations)
- Office of the Vice-President (Finance & Administration)
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- Office of the Vice-President (Student Affairs)
- Office of Vice-President (Undergraduate Education)
- Provost & Deputy President
- School of Creative Media (SCM)
- School of Data Science (SDSC)
- School of Energy and Environment (SEE)
- School of Law (SLW)
- Social Sciences
- State Key Laboratory of Marine Pollution (City University of Hong Kong)
- Student Development Services
- Student Residence Office
- Talent and Education Development Office (TED)
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results
Inspired by a classic American play, four student-led dramas explore contemporary life in Hong Kong.
Four CityU students recently took part in the World Universities Debating Championship 2010 in Antalya, Turkey.
By writing a true account of how my mother overcame breast cancer and all the hardships in between and reviewing all the changes this illness had wrought on my mother as well as on me, I won the Creative Writing Scholarship and found a new direction to pursue.
Students on the verge of graduation from the Bachelor of Arts in English for Professional Communication programme showcased their accomplishments at the Professional Communication Project Exhibition, held from 24 to 26 March.
Students in Year 3 of the Bachelor of Arts in English for Professional Communication programme in the Department of English and Communication at CityU get a chance to put theory into practice during the Professional Communication Project.
CityU has admitted 400 students from the mainland since last year. They aspire to make the best use of their time at CityU to lay a solid foundation for their future.
The Student Residence Office and all nine student residence halls have jointly organized a series of sports and cultural contests throughout the academic year to promote inter-hall interaction and foster whole-person development.
Fudan University celebrated its 100th birthday from 23 to 25 September. I was asked to accompany Professor H K Chang to different functions. As a result, I spent two extraordinary days chatting with the President.
The Professional Communication Project enables students of CityU's BA in English for Professional Communication (BAEPC) programme to put theory into practice. I learned a lot from this unforgettable assignment.
The Professional Communication Project Group of the Department of English and Communication (EN) and the Art with the Disabled Association co-presented“Somewhere Over the Rainbow” -- a T-shirt design fundraising event on 20 Feburary.