- College of Business (CB)
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- College of Science (CSCI)
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- (-) Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- School of Data Science (SDSC)
- School of Energy and Environment (SEE)
- School of Law (SLW)
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 results
CityU scientists have discovered that the spreading direction of different liquids deposited on the same surface can be steered, a challenge that had remained unsolved for over two centuries.
A new ventilation system developed by a research team at CityU can thoroughly filter viral particles and quickly stop the spread of Covid-19 in the air and at low cost.
Joint disorders due to prolonged sedentary postures at work can now be effectively prevented and rehabilitated thanks to a new sensor developed at CityU.