- Centre for Applied One Health Research and Policy Advice
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- (-) Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Infectious Diseases and Public Health
- Department of Linguistics and Translation
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences (VCS)
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- School of Creative Media (SCM)
- School of Energy and Environment (SEE)
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
CityU biologists discover super-enhancers that switch on Triple-Negative Breast Cancer genes.
CityU wins 12 awards at Inventions Geneva Evaluation Days, the highest number among all universities in Hong Kong
Researchers from CityU won the highest number of awards among all universities in Hong Kong at IGED 2021, including a Gold Medal with Congratulations of the Jury, five Gold Medals, three Silver Medals and three Bronze Medals, demonstrating the excellence of the research carried out at CityU.