- Communications and Public Relations Office
- Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Infectious Diseases and Public Health
- Department of Management Sciences
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- (-) School of Energy and Environment (SEE)
- School of Law (SLW)
- State Key Laboratory of Marine Pollution (City University of Hong Kong)
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
Funding worth HK$19 million has been secured for four highly competitive collaborative research projects into Covid-19 led by scholars at CityU.
Advanced bioaerosol project to eliminate Covid-19 and other pathogens secures HK$6.15m from Research Impact Fund
A bioaerosols research project aimed at developing innovative and effective methods for detecting and disinfecting bacteria and viruses including SARS-CoV-2 in indoor environments led by CityU has secured HK$ 6.15 million from the Research Impact Fund.