- College of Engineering (CENG)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- Communications and Public Relations Office
- (-) Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice-President (Development & External Relations)
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- School of Energy and Environment (SEE)
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
A research team co-led by a scientist at CityU has discovered a new, non-invasive way to detect early-stage Alzheimer’s disease, helping patients get the necessary treatments around 10 years before any symptoms appear.
An international research team led by CityU has discovered that diamonds at nanoscale can undergo ultralarge, fully reversible elastic deformation.