- Career and Leadership Centre
- Communications and Public Relations Office
- (-) Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice-President (Development & External Relations)
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- Office of the Vice-President (Student Affairs)
- School of Creative Media (SCM)
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
A research team co-led by a scientist at CityU has discovered a new, non-invasive way to detect early-stage Alzheimer’s disease, helping patients get the necessary treatments around 10 years before any symptoms appear.
A CityU research team has successfully developed the first-ever supra-nano magnesium alloy with ultra-high strength and deformation capacity, offering potential for biodegradable implants in the human body.