- College of Engineering (CENG)
- Communications and Public Relations Office
- (-) Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Economics and Finance
- Department of Physics and Materials Science
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Human Resources Office
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- School of Law (SLW)
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
A research team co-led by a scientist at CityU has discovered a new, non-invasive way to detect early-stage Alzheimer’s disease, helping patients get the necessary treatments around 10 years before any symptoms appear.
Bio-inspired materials newly developed by CityU can significantly improve the efficiency of electronic cooling, opening up the possibilities for shrinking the size of electronic products even further.