- Alumni Relations Office
- College of Business (CB)
- Communications and Public Relations Office
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of English
- Department of Management
- Department of Management Sciences
- Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences
- Language Information Sciences Research Centre
- Office of the Vice-President (Development & External Relations)
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- (-) School of Law (SLW)
- State Key Laboratory of Terahertz and Millimeter Waves (City University of Hong Kong)
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 results
The School of Law established on 18 March the Hong Kong Centre for Maritime and Transportation Law to nurture maritime and transportation legal professionals in support of Hong Kong’s continued development as a maritime service centre.
The School of Law, with the support of The United Nations Commission on International Trade, hosted a conference examining the latest trends in global sales law.
The School of Law, in collaboration with the International Commission of Jurists, hosted a legal workshop to examine access to justice issues in China.