- Career and Internship Office
- Chinese Civilisation Centre
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- Council Secretariat
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Department of Building and Construction
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- (-) International and Non-local Students Office
- Language Information Sciences Research Centre
- Office of Dean of Student Learning
- Office of the Deputy President
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice-President (Finance & Administration)
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- Office of Vice-President (Undergraduate Education)
- School of Continuing and Professional Education
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 results
Students from CityU and Tianjin University engaged in a debating competition entitled "Does economic globalisation result in cultural globalisation?" on 17 July to examine the interaction of Eastern and Western cultural influences in Hong Kong and Tianjin.
Five outstanding students were selected by The Dragon Foundation to participate in the Global Citizenship Programme in Switzerland and US under the theme “Ethical Interdependence”.
A National Tsing Hua University delegation visited CityU on 9 July. Professor Way Kuo, President of CityU, and other administrators welcomed the delegation and shared views on administration and university governance.