- (-) College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- Department of Chinese, Translation and Linguistics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Public and Social Administration
- Liu Bie Ju Centre for Mathematical Sciences
- Office of the Deputy President
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- The Halliday Centre for Intelligent Applications of Language Studies
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
About 40 international and local experts in bioethics are participating in a three-day workshop co-organised by CityU from 6-8 December to explore critical issues relating to human nature amid the rapid development of biotechnologies in the 21st century.
Linguistics experts from around the world assemble at the conference organised by CityU’s Halliday Centre for Intelligent Applications of Language Studies from 5-7 December, exploring the significance of a language transforming into a world language.