- College of Business (CB)
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Department of Chinese, Translation and Linguistics
- Department of English
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Public and Social Administration
- (-) Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Office of Dean of Student Learning
- Office of the President
- Office of the Vice-President (Research & Technology)
- Student Residence Office
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
Two semesters after the start of the campaign, students taking part in the City-Youth Empowerment Project say they have learned how to build better relations with others and have developed a stronger commitment to society.
The Student Residence Office and all nine student residence halls have jointly organized a series of sports and cultural contests throughout the academic year to promote inter-hall interaction and foster whole-person development.