- College of Business (CB)
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Marketing
- Enterprise Solutions Office
- Office of Dean of Student Learning
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of Vice-President (Undergraduate Education)
- Student Development Services
- (-) Talent and Education Development Office (TED)
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 results
Be it through innovative pedagogies, caring advice or strong connection with industry, the five Teaching Excellence Awards winners of 2004-05 share a passion to motivate students to actively participate in achieving desired learning outcomes.
CityU is organizing the Teachers Update Course 2005, to be held on campus from 1 June to 8 July, to strengthen CityU's commitment to the development of top quality education in Hong Kong.
Appointed Dean of Student Learning in April this year, Professor Lilian Vrijmoed has begun to set out the strategic direction and plans related to grooming students to become reflective learners and competitive professionals.
The Quality Assurance Committee has announced the winners of the Teaching Excellence Award for 2004-05, paying tribute to five distinguished teachers for their commitment to providing excellent professional education.