- Centre for Cross-Cultural Studies
- CityU Enterprises Ltd
- CityU Extension
- CityU Professional Services Ltd
- College of Business (CB)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Physics and Materials Science
- Department of Public and Social Administration
- Division of Building Science and Technology
- Governance in Asia Research Centre
- (-) School of Law (SLW)
- Southeast Asia Research Centre
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 results
Lively dialectics about "Corruption, Good Governance and the Rule of Law" were manifested on 18 February in the School of Law Conference Room at City University of Hong Kong.
On 3 February, Ms Margaret Ng, a Member of Hong Kong's Legislative Council, lectured on "Just Law: Do Laws in Hong Kong Necessarily Promote Justice?", as part of the SLW's Eminent Speakers Lecture Series.