- Chinese Civilisation Centre
- College of Business (CB)
- College of Engineering (CENG)
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Biology and Chemistry
- Department of Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Management Sciences
- School of Creative Media (SCM)
- (-) School of Law (SLW)
- Southeast Asia Research Centre
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 results
The School of Law received a delegation of 100 law school deans from reputable mainland institutions, 24 March. Members of the delegation took part in a roundtable discussion on the future of Chinese legal education.
Dr Peng-sheng Chiu, Research Fellow in Academia Sinica, Taiwan, will sepak on "Classification and Structure: A Study of the Legal Knowledge and Learning in Ming & Qing Dynasties in China", 4:30 pm - 6pm, 17 March, at the Chinese Civilisation Centre AV Room.
The School of Law hosted its first WTO & Greater China Economic Area Law Conference, 10-11 March, attended by 80 renowned WTO scholars and experts from the mainland, Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Japan and Korea.
Leading experts discussed issues relating to disaster management and governance in Asia at the International Conference on Issues Relating to Disaster Management organized by the School of Law, 4-5 March.