Inbound Student Exchange
Institutional-Level Student Exchange Programmes
Please refer to the website of Admission Office (ADMO).
College-Level Student Exchange Programmes
Please refer to the website of the College of Science (CSCI).
Departmental-Level Student Exchange Programmes
The information in this section is for international students coming to Department of Mathematics (MA), City University of Hong Kong (CityU) on established departmental exchange programme. The appropriate forms and documents should be sent to Department of Mathematics, City University of Hong Kong directly.
|Semester A (Fall Term):||1 May|
|Semester B (Spring Term):||1 October|
- Related to Admission. Please refer to the website of the Admission Office (ADMO).
- Account Registration for Departmental Inbound Student Exchange Application
- Copy of identity card and/or valid travel document containing personal particulars
- Academic Transcript
- Online application for Student Residence
- Related to Immigration and Students Visas Requirements. Please refer to the Student Visa / Entry Permit information (Required document: Checklist for Student Visa / Entry Permit Application) of the (GEO).
- DO NOT staple the documents together when submitting documents.
- Original Application Form (ID995A) for Entry for Study in Hong Kong
- Printed Acknowledgement of the Request for Student Visa / Entry Permit Sponsorship printed from the University (Sample)
- Copy of the Letter of admission issued by the University
- Copy of the Reply of acceptance of the admission offer (if applicable)
- Copy of the Financial supporting documents, e.g. bank statements, savings account passbook, scholarship award documents, etc.
- Copy of Declaration by Financial Sponsor (if the applicant is financially sponsored by another person)
- Copy of Letter of Consent (on guardianship for students under 18)
Further details can be obtained from the Hong Kong Immigration Department.
- Applicants must complete and submit all the required documents in ORIGINAL copy via their home university. Direct applications will not be accepted.
Department of Mathematics
City University of Hong Kong
Room Y6524, Yeung Kin Man Academic Building
83 Tat Chee Avenue
Hong Kong SAR
Tel: +852 3442-8646
Fax: +852 3442-0250
Courses Offered in 2022/2023
Please click here for the class schedule for courses offered in the current academic year.
Last update: 13 May 2022