Getting Started

The University welcomes applications from non-local applicants. Non-local applicants are persons who require a student visa/entry permit issued by the Hong Kong Immigration Department to study in Hong Kong.

Definition of Local and Non-local students:

Due to immigration restrictions, nationals from Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, North Korea (DPRK) and Nepal may not be able to obtain a student visa to study in Hong Kong. For details, please click here.

Please note that by clicking on the above links, new windows will open, bringing you outside of the current website.