Other Services

Personal Counselling

Student Development Services (SDS) provides a Personal Counselling Service, staffed by a team of professional counsellors, to help students overcome personal and emotional issues. SDS counsellors are friendly and experienced. Do not hesitate to come and talk to our counsellor whenever you need help. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

Website: http://www.cityu.edu.hk/sds/web/counselling.shtml/sds

Services for Disabled Students

Services for disabled students are available on campus, including student counselling and equipment/study aids. For details, please contact Student Development Services.

CityU Buddy Scheme

CityU Buddies are senior students who volunteer their time and effort to help new non-local students get acquainted with the life at CityU and in Hong Kong. Students who wish to have a CityU Buddy should send a request by email to the Global Engagement Office at geoins@cityu.edu.hk. They can expect to hear from their Buddy about two weeks before the beginning of a semester.