Expert Educators Seminar Series (EESS)
Staff development is important for enhancing the preparedness of academic staff. Click to read the "Guidelines on Staff Development for Academic Staff (the Guidelines)" endorsed by the Quality Assurance Committee.
Education 4.0: Are We Ready at CityU?
- Speaker: Dr Crusher WONG
- Date: 12 Nov 2019
- Time: 14:30 - 16:00
- Venue: P4-907, Yeung Kin Man Academic Building
- Contact: Dr Paul Corrigan (Paul.Corrigan@cityu.edu.hk)
Steps to register via AIMS
- Logon AIMS
- Choose "Staff Services"
- Select "Staff Development"
- Select “On-line Application for In-house Staff Development Courses”
- Click "Apply"
Let's Discuss: Encouraging Student Dialogue and Inquiry in Your Courses
- Speaker: Dr Brit Tovin Lindsay
- Date: 21 Jan 2020
The Classroom Environment: Why it Matters for Student Learning
- Speaker: Dr Angelika Zissimopoulos
- Date: 17 Mar 2020
Small Changes to Foster Inclusive Teaching in Science and Engineering
- Speaker: Dr John Foo
- Date: 15 Apr 2020
Past Seminars of EESS 2019-20
Past Seminars of EESS 2018-19