Expert Educators Seminar Series (EESS)
Staff development is important for enhancing the preparedness of academic staff. Click to read the "Guidelines on Staff Development for Academic Staff (the Guidelines)" endorsed by the Quality Assurance Committee.
Using What We Know About How People Learn to
Reach More Students and Change Their Thinking
- Speaker: Dr. Bill Rando
- Date: 14 Oct 2019
- Time: 12:00 - 13:30
- Venue: P4-907, Yeung Kin Man Academic Building
- Contact: Dr Paul Corrigan (Paul.Corrigan@cityu.edu.hk)
Steps to register via AIMS
- Logon AIMS
- Choose "Staff Services"
- Select "Staff Development"
- Select “On-line Application for In-house Staff Development Courses”
- Click "Apply"
Team-Based Learning: Group Work that Works
- Speaker: Dr. Amanda Irvin
- Date: 21 Oct 2019
Education 4.0: Are We Ready at CityU?
- Speaker: Dr Crusher WONG
- Date: 12 Nov 2019
Past Seminars of EESS 2018-19