Dr. LIU’s research interests center around network science, artificial intelligence and their applications in social and economic settings such as social network analysis, diffusion of innovation, online public opinion and cryptocurrencies, etc.
Short-term Senior Research Assistant/Associate/Postdoctoral Fellow (Open Aug 2019)
- A Master degree plus at least 1 year’s experience or a PhD degree (or equivalent qualification) and with no more than three years’ postdoctoral experience;
- Computer science or similar education background;
- Experience with the Onion network;
- Will work on Darknet data collection and analysis;
- 2-3 months contract with competitive salary;
- Please drop me an email if interested.
- 林增贤、刘肖凡，“追踪比特币新币走向：一种基于交易网络结构特征识别矿工的方案，”南京信息工程大学学报（自然科学版），南京信息工程大学学报，2018(4): 450~455。
- J. J. H. Zhu, H. Chen, T.-Q. Peng, X. F. Liu, H. Dai, "How to Measure Sessions of Mobile Device Use? Quantification, Evaluation, and Applications,” Mobile Media & Communication, Vol 6, Issue 2, pp. 215 - 232 (2018).
- X. F. Liu, Y-L Liu, X-H Lu, Q-X Wang and T-X Wang, "The Anatomy of the Global Football Player Transfer Network: Club Functionalities versus Network Properties," PLoS ONE 11(6): e0156504 (2016).
- X. F. Liu, X.K. Xu, M. Small and C.K. Tse, "Attack resilience of the evolving scientific collaboration network," PLoS ONE 6(10): e26271 (2011).
- X. F. Liu, C.K. Tse and M. Small, "Complex network structure of musical compositions: Algorithmic generation of appealing music," Physica A, 389, pp. 126-132 (2010).
Google/CityU Scholar pages