- Professor Hua Zhang
- Dr Xuanhe Zhao, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of NANO2018, we would like to express our sincere appreciation to each of you who generously helped us make this event come together to become a success.
Around 600 participants from over 35 countries and regions spent precious time and resources to attend and to contribute to NANO2018. Your contribution is valuable to the nano-science and nanotechnology field, and is highly appreciated. Quite a number positive responses were received from various parties after the conference. We hope you enjoyed the scientific and social programme and that you have taken the opportunity to exchange ideas and establish relationships with high-level researches, experts, and industrial specialists around the world.
Images and video are available for download on our Photo Gallery: http://www.nano2018.org/gallery_1.php.
- Dr. Denis Y.W. YU (Assistant Professor, School of Energy and Environment, City University Of Hong Kong)
- Prof. Maozhi LI (Department of Physics, Renmin University of China, Beijing, China)
- Prof. Jiang MA (Key Laboratory of Advanced Manufacturing Technology for Mold & Die, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China)
- Dr Yang TONG (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, University of Tennessee-Knoxville, USA)
- Prof. Pengfei GUAN (Beijing Computational Science Research Center, China)