To extend and reinforce students' practical knowledge of building-related professions in Hong Kong, or other cities as agreed.
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Understand the different kinds of building-related professions in Hong Kong (or other cities as agreed) and their organizational structures;
- Understand the different roles of building-related professions at the various stages of building design and construction;
- Identify the various methods and practices in construction projects;
- Become more confident in becoming a building professional in Hong Kong; and
- Apply academic knowledge to building projects under a real-life working environment.