AIS3024 - Political Dynamics in East and Southeast Asia
Offering Academic Unit
Department of Asian and International Studies
Course Offering Term*:
Not offering in current academic year
|* The offering term is subject to change without prior notice|
This course aims to broaden and deepen students’ knowledge of processes of political change in the context of East and Southeast Asia. The course will enable students to address the following questions:
1. What types of changes have occurred and are occurring in the region?
2. In which temporal and spatial contexts are these occurring?
3. Why are these processes occurring?
4. Who brought about these changes? Who are affected by these changes?
5. How do these changes impact on the environment, economy, society and culture?
Assessment (Indicative only, please check the detailed course information)
Continuous Assessment: 100%
Detailed Course Information
|Department of Asian and International Studies|