AIS2959 - Beginning Japanese I
Offering Academic Unit
Department of Asian and International Studies
Course Offering Term*:
Not offering in current academic year
|* The offering term is subject to change without prior notice|
• To introduce students to the pronunciation and writing systems of Japanese proper characters (Kana).
• To introduce basic sentence structure and grammar of Japanese language.
• To show the characteristic points of Japanese language.
• To give simple greetings.
• To introduce Japanese culture and society.
Assessment (Indicative only, please check the detailed course information)
Continuous Assessment: 100%
Detailed Course Information
|Department of Asian and International Studies|