Policies, Guidelines & Practices
The University’s sustainable development includes three constituent domains:
- CityU's Environmental Policy seeks to ensure that our operations are conducted in an environmentally responsible manner. (e.g, recycling resources and reducing our carbon footprint)
- Academic and administrative units are encouraged to devise implementation strategy to suit their respective needs within the parameters of University Guidelines.
- Human Resource Office provides faculty and staff with people management and development services in a caring way to contribute to the fulfilment of the University's Mission. It seeks to develop a trusting culture and a constructive relationship to enable staff to realize their best potentials and maximize their contribution to the University.
- Student Development Services enriches students' educational experience and whole person development.
- Student Residence Office encourages environmental friendly living and develops ethical personal value system.
- Finance Office ensures resources are well used and properly accounted for in accordance with the requirements of the University Grants Committee and other government authorities.
More information on CityU’s Policies, Guidelines & Practices related to Sustainability.