How to save Energy Consumption at CityU?
The University has put a lot of efforts to improve energy efficiency on campus. For example,
- substituting air chiller with water chiller
- using thermal energy storage to adjust energy use at peak and off peak hours
- setting up renewable energy systems, such as photovoltaic(PV) panel systems and solar landscape lighting in Academic 3 (AC3)
- installing LED lamps, daylight sensors, and motion sensors
- joining forces with the HK community to save energy