Dr Xianpeng Hu received his PhD degree from University of Pittsburgh, USA, in 2010. He held the Courant Instructorship at NYU before joining the City University of Hong Kong. His research focuses on partial differential equations in fluid mechanics.
Awards and Achievements
- 2022 “Outstanding Research Award for Junior Faculty” City University of Hong Kong.
- Jul 2021 “RGC Research Fellow” Research Grant Council.
- 2020 “Outstanding Supervisor Award” CityU.
- May 2017 “HKMS Award for Young Scholars” Hong Kong Mathematical Society.
- Cui, Xiufang. & Hu, Xianpeng. (2022). Incompressible limit of three dimensional compressible viscoelastic systems with vanishing shear viscosity. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. .
- Hu, Xianpeng. (2021). Weak solutions for compressible isentropic Navier-Stokes equations in dimensions three. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. .
- Hu, Xianpeng. & Zhao, Wenbin. (2020). Global existence of compressible dissipative elastodynamics systems with zero shear viscosity in two dimensions. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. .
- Du, Hengrong. , Hu, Xianpeng. & Wang, Changyou. (2020). Suitable weak solutions for the co-rotational Beris-Edwards system in dimension three. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. .
- Hu, Xianpeng. (2019). Hausdorff dimensions of concentrations for isentropic compressible Navier-Stokes equations. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. .
- Positions for PhD or Postdoc are available. Interested applicants please send your inquiry and a complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update date :
24 Feb 2023