Hall Rules of Jockey Club Humanity Hall (Hall 1)
- Any type of ignition (e.g. ignitable aromatic dispenser) is prohibited within the Hall area (including the Roof and the Staircases).
- Any type of cooking by electronic appliances (e.g. Rice Cooker, Electronic Hot Pot) is prohibited inside all residential rooms.
- Smoking and drugs are prohibited within the Hall area (including the Roof and the Staircases).
- All visitors should not be in the Hall between 2400 and 0800. Overnight staying by any person other than the residents of the Hall is not allowed.
- Residents and visitors are not allowed to enter a room without the prior consent of the room occupant in the case of a single room and of BOTH occupants in the case of a shared room. Shared washrooms between rooms are not allowed to be used by residents or visitors of another gender.
- Residents are not allowed to swap the rooms assigned without approval from the University.
- All the public utensils and appliances are owned by the Hall and are not supposed to be taken away. Residents have the responsibility of keeping these public properties in a good condition.
- Mahjong is prohibited within the Hall common area.
- Gambling and betting in any form is not allowed in the hall.
Effective date 1-9-2003
Note: The Residence Master has the discretion to interpret all the above rules . All residents should abide by the ‘Code of Student Conduct' of City University of Hong Kong . (https://https://www.cityu.edu.hk/vpsa/cscdp/)