Off-Campus Accommodation

For Students / Staff

For Property Owners / Agents


“This is a service provided by the Student Residence Office (SRO) of the City University of Hong Kong for the purpose of information giving only. The University has no involvement or responsibility in any dealings between the student/staff as tenants and the service providers/landlords/real estate agents. Any matter related to leasing is between the information seeker and the information provider and the university does not have any involvement in the dealings. The City University of Hong Kong shall not be responsible or liable for any information which is made available through this service."