Apply for Housing
Hall Admission for Regular Terms
Welcome to join the Student Residence! Please take note the following check-in arrangements.
Summer Residence 2019
|Student Residence Office
||Monday to Friday
09:00 to 13:00 ; and
14:00 to 17:30
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
|24-hour Security Office next to the Vehicle Entrance at Cornwall Street
||After opening hours of Student Residence Office
Students should require check-in as according to the above schedule. No early check-in will be considered, residents should plan ahead for the accommodation if you arrive earlier than the check-in date.
The official last date for check-in falls on 17 June 2019. For late check-in after 17 June 2019, please email at email@example.com ASAP so that we can make appropriate arrangements accordingly.
If you fail to complete check-in procedures by the above date, your hall offer will be considered forfeited without further notice.
Check-in Procedures and Documents Required
- Bring along the following documents in person to the check-in venue
1.1) Valid CityU student ID; or
1.2) Passport with check-in email;
- Sign undertaking form;
- Collect a Resident Card &
- Check room inventory.
- Luggage: All residents are required to bring along a light package containing a pillow, a pillow case, linen, blanket, daily use apparels and items into the Hall. There is no provision of beddings at the bed-study room.
- In-room air-conditioning: Air-conditioning in the bed-study room is self-paid by placing deposit at the Hostel Payment Kiosk with octopus smart-meter located on G/F, 4/F, 8/F & Laundry Room of each hall. You are highly advised to obtain one Octopus Card upon arrival. Read the Operation Guide for Smartmeter of Air Conditioner here.
- Residents using car or hired van for moving in afterwards are required to inform the Security Office of Student Residence at 3442-1999 (Cornwall Street Only) in advance by providing Student Number and the vehicle license number for registration.
- Parking for half an hour is allowed in the period of 09:00 - 22:00 and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For emergency, please call 3442-1999 or approaching Security Counter of the hall at Cornwall Street.