Apply for Housing
Application Process for Regular Terms (2021/22)
Bachelor Degree Students
1. Web applications will be accepted via AIMS in the designated period as announced by SRO.
2. Application will be administered on a yearly basis.
The following groups of students are eligible to apply for Undergraduate Halls in Student Residence:
- Full-time Non-local Students in Gov't funded Bachelor's Degree Programs (note “priority” of hall residence will only be given to their first two years of study)
- Full-time Local Students in Gov't funded Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Students admitted through the "Student Athletes Admission Scheme (SAAS)" and recommended for Residence Scholarship Scheme (RSS) for Student Athletes
||Tentative Residential Period
|Sem A 2021/22 (for round I current students)
||23 August 2021 - 24 December 2021 (noon)
| Sem A 2021/22 (for roundl II local freshmen)
||29 August 2021 - 24 December 2021 (noon)
|Sem B 2021/22
||3 January 2022 - 23 May 2022 (noon)