Apply for Housing
Application Process for Regular Terms (2017/18)
Key Dates for Application (Round II Application – for 2017/18 Freshmen)
Bachelor Degree Students
1. Web applications will be accepted via AIMS in the designated period as announced by SRO.
2. Application will be administered on a yearly basis.
The following groups of students are eligible to apply for Undergraduate Halls in Student Residence:
- Full-time Non-local Students in Gov't funded Bachelor's Degree Programs (note “priority” of hall residence will only be given to their first two years of study)
- Full-time Incoming Bachelor's Degree Exchange Students (with established agreements on
student exchange with the university)
- Full-time Local Students in Gov't funded Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Students admitted through the "Student Athletes Admission and Residence Scholarship Scheme (SAAS)
If places are still available after all applications from the eligible groups have been accepted, applications will be invited and/or accepted from:
- Full-time students in Non-gov't-funded Bachelor's Degree Programs
- All students for short-term stay