- Zhao, Incorporation of Arbitration Clauses into Bills of Lading under the PRC law and its Practical Implications (2017) 33 Arbitration International 647 (with Lianjun Li)
Comparative Private Law
- Ding, Contract Formation under Chinese Law. Mindy Chen-Wishart, Alex Loke & Stefan Vogenauer (eds) Formation of Contract and Third Party Beneficiaries: Studies in the Contract Laws of Asia.(2018) Oxford University Press. ch 1.
- Ding, Perspectives on Chinese Contract Law: Performance and Breach Chen Lei & DeMatteo, Larry (eds) Perspectives on Chinese Contract Law. (2017) Cambridge University Press, ch 12.
- Ding, “International adoption in post-Hague Convention China” (2014) International Family Law, Issue 4, 230.
- Loke, “Insights from Comparing the Contract Laws of Asia on Formation and Third Party Beneficiaries” in Studies in the Contract Laws of Asia vol. 2: Formation and Third Party Benficiaries, Chen-Wishart, Loke & Vogenauer, eds., Oxford University Press (2018) ch 22.
- Loke, “Pre-contractual liability through the looking-glass of the common law” in Chinese Contract Law: Civil and Common Law Perspectives, Larry di Matteo & Lei Chen (eds) (Cambridge University Press. 2018) ch 8.
- Loke, “Excusable Consent in Duress” (2017) 37 Legal Studies 418.
- Loke, ‘The Conceptual Basis of the Solicitor’s Liability to a Third Party related to the Client: reconstructing the White v Jones principle in Singapore” (with Leong Wai Kum & Burton Ong) (2016) 32 Journal of Professional Negligence 32.
- Loke, “The Performance Interest and Monetary Awards for Breach of Contract under Singapore law” in Studies in the Contract Laws of Asia: Remedies for Breach of Contract, Chen-Wishart, Loke & Ong, eds., Oxford University Press (2016) ch 10.
- Loke, “The Lemon Law and the Integrated Enhancement of Consumer Rights in Singapore”, (2014) Singapore Journal of Legal Studies 285.
- Loke, “Tainting Illegality” (2014) 34 Legal Studies 560.
- Ho, “Revisiting the viability to allow dual-class share structure companies to list in the financial market of Hong Kong”, Common Law World Review, (Forthcoming September 2018).
- Ho, “Disclosure of beneficial ownership of companies in Hong Kong”, (2017) 46 Common Law World Review, 251.
- Ho, “Revisiting the Legal Capital Regime in Modern Company Law”, (2017) 12 The Journal of Comparative Law, 1.
- Ho, “Regulating Equity Crowdfunding in Hong Kong: Appreciating Anglo-American Experiences and Recognizing Local Conditions”, (2016) 45 Common Law World Review, 319.
- Ho, “Bringing responsible ownership to the financial market of Hong Kong: how effective could it be?”, (2016) 16 Journal of Corporate Law Studies, 437.
- Chan & Ho, “Could Complying with China’s Secrecy Laws Be an Excuse for Auditors Not to Provide Their Working Papers of Auditing Chinese Companies? Recent Cases in Hong Kong and the United States”, (2015) 26 King’s Law Journal, 99.
- Chan & Ho, “Disclosure of Directors’ Personal Information in Hong Kong”, (2014) Common Law World Review, Vol. 43, No. 4, 279.
- Chan & Ho, “Should Listed Companies Be Allowed to Adopt Dual-Class Share Structure in Hong Kong?”, (2014) Common Law World Review, Vol. 43, No. 2, 155.
- Goo and Lin, “Corporate Governance in Hong Kong” in Corporate Governance in Asia, Joongi Kim & Bruce Aronson eds., Cambridge University Press (forthcoming 2018) ch 6.
- Chang, Lin and Tsai, “From Double Board to Unitary Board System: Independent Directors and Corporate Governance Reform in Taiwan” in Independent Directors in Asia: A Historical, Contextual, and Comparative Approach, Puchniak et al. eds., Cambridge University Press (2017) ch 7.
- Lin and Chang, “Does Mandating Cumulative Voting Weaken the Controlling Shareholders? A Difference-in-Differences Approach” (2017) 52 International Review of Law and Economics 111.
- Lin, “Corporate Governance and the Protection of Minority Shareholders' Rights in Closely-Held Corporations in Taiwan” (2014) 231 Taiwan Law Review 131.
- Lin, “Shareholder Primacy or Director Primacy? Who Decides Director and Executive Compensation in Taiwanese Public Companies” (2014) 14 Academia Sinica Law Journal 245.
- Loke, “Winding-up of a foreign company on the just and equitable ground” (2016) Singapore Journal of Legal Studies 336.
Dual-class Shares / Weighted Voting Right Shares
- Lin, “Controlling Controlling-Minority Shareholders: Corporate Governance and Leveraged Corporate Control” (2017) 2017(2) Columbia Business Law Review 453.
- Lin, “Revisiting Corporate Control-Enhancing Mechanisms” in Global Capital Markets – A Survey of Legal And Regulatory Trends, P.M. Vasudev & Susan Watson eds., Edward Elgar (2017) ch 4.
- Lin and Mehaffy, “Open Sesame: The Myth of Alibaba’s Extreme Corporate Governance and Control” (2016) 10(2) Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law 437.
- Lin and Faung, “Policy Analysis of Multiple Voting Rights: Examples of Taiwan and Hong Kong” (2016) 52 Cross-Strait Law Review 42.
Equity and Trusts
- Low, Nolan and Tang, Trusts and Modern Wealth Management (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2018).
- Low, “Non-charitable Purpose Trusts: The Missing Right to Forego Enforcement” in Richard Nolan, Kelvin F.K. Low and Tang Hang Wu (eds.), Trusts and Modern Wealth Management (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2018), 486.
- Low and See, “Recent Developments: Presumed Resulting Trusts, Vitiating Factors for Trusts, Interrupting Adverse Possession, and Abandonment of Leasehold Covenants” (2018) 8 Property Law Review 131.
- Low, “Recent developments: Resulting trusts, common intention constructive trusts, proprietary estoppel and equitable accounting” (2016) 6 Property Law Review 131.
- Low, “Fiduciary Duties: The Case for Prescription” (2016) 30 Trust Law International 3.
- Low, “Recent developments: Leases, interests of specific legatees, indefeasibility and collective sales” (2016) 5 Property Law Review 191
- Low, “Recent developments: Islamic charitable trusts, implied easements, compulsory acquisition, and laches as a defence to an action for an account” (2016) 6 Property Law Review 66.
- Low, “Recent developments: Sale of land, trusts and proprietary estoppel, conversion” (2015) 4 Property Law Review 212.
- Low, “Legislation and Case Law Developments: Damages, Easements, Caveats, Trusts and Proprietary Estoppel” (2014) 4 Property Law Review 44.
- Zhao, Fraudulent claims and good faith in insurance law (2018) The Journal of International Maritime Law (forthcoming)
- Low, “Characterisation of Cryptocurrencies in East Asia” in David Fox and Sarah Green (eds.), Private Law Implications of Cryptocurrencies (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2018 (forthcoming)
- Low and Teo, “Bitcoins and Other Cryptocurrencies as Property” (2017) 9 Law, Innovation and Technology 235.
- Low and Teo, “Legal Risks of Owning Cryptocurrencies” in David Lee and Robert Deng (eds.), Handbook of Blockchain, Digital Finance, and Inclusion, Volume 1 (Reed Elsevier, 2017), 225.
- Low and Llewelyn, “Digital Files as Property in the New Zealand Supreme Court: Innovation or Confusion” (2016) 132 Law Quarterly Review 394.
- Low and Lin, “Carbon Credits as EU like It: Property, Immunity, TragiCO2medy” (2015) 27 Journal of Environmental Law 377.
- Low, “Recent developments: Subterranean and cyber space” (2015) 5 Property Law Review 44.
- Holloway, “State Control of Arbitration by National Courts” in The Cambridge Research Compendium of International Arbitration (Cambridge University press, forthcoming)
- Holloway, “Avoiding Duplicative Litigation about Arbitral Awards within the EU”, (2011) 2 Oxford Journal of International Dispute Settlement 435
- Loke & Dhume, “Hedge Fund: Regulation and Structuring” in Handbook on Financial Services (Academy Publishing, forthcoming)
- Loke, “Positioning Singapore as an international centre for fund-raising” in Finance, Rule of Law and Development in Asia: Perspectives from Singapore, Hong Kong and Mainland China, Jiaxiang Hu, Matthias Vanhullebusch & Andrew Harding (eds) (Brill Asian Law Series, 2016) ch 8
- Loke, “Virtual currency regulation in Singapore” (2015) 1 Journal of Financial Regulation 290.
International Intellectual Property Law
- He, Copyright and Fan Productivity in China: A Cross-jurisdictional Perspective (Springer 2017).
- He, “Control or Promote? China’s Cultural Censorship System and Its Influence on Copyright Protection” (2017) 7 Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property 74.
- He, “Fansubs and Market Access of Foreign Audiovisual Products in China: The Copyright Predicament and the Use of No Action Policy” (2014) 16 Oregon Review of International Law 307.
- He, “What Can We Learn from Japanese Anime Industries? The Differences Between the Domestic and Oversea Copyright Protection Strategies towards Fan Activities” (2014) 62 American Journal of Comparative Law 1009.
- Loke, “Res Judicata Redirected” (2016) 35 Civil Justice Quarterly 203
- Tsimplis and Papadas, “Information technology in navigation: problems in legal implementation and liability”, Journal of Navigatio (2018) (accepted)
- Tsimplis and Serdy, “The legal status and operation of unmanned maritime vehicles”, Ocean Development & International Law (2018) (in press)
- Tsimplis, “Accidents at Sea” in The Law of Yachts and Yachting, Lorenzon F. and R. Coles, (editors) (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2018) ch 15.
- Tsimplis, “The recycling of Yachts” in The Law of Yachts and Yachting, Lorenzon F. and R. Coles, (editors) (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2018) ch 16.
- Tsimplis and Veal, “The integration of unmanned ships into lex maritima”,  LMCLQ, 303.
- Tsimplis, “Carriage of Passengers” in Baatz, Y. (Editor), Maritime Law (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2017) 216.
- Tsimplis and Shaw, “The Liabilities of the Vessel” in Baatz, Y. (Editor), Maritime Law (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2017) 232.
- Tsimplis, “Marine Pollution from Shipping Activities” in Baatz, Y. (Editor), Maritime Law (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2017) 380.
- Tsimplis, “Procedures for Enforcement” in Baatz, Y. (Editor), Maritime Law (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2017) 498.
- Tsimplis, “Review of Marsden and Gault, Collisions at Sea” 14th edition (2017) 23 The Journal of International Maritime Law, 63.
- Tsimplis and Weber, “The UK Liability Framework for the Transport of CO2 for Offshore CCS Operations”, (2016) 32 International Journal of Coastal and Marine Law, 1.
- Tsimplis and Shaw, “Carriage of Passengers” in Baatz, Y. (Editor), Maritime Law (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2014), 209.
- Tsimplis and Shaw, “The Liabilities of the Vessel” in Baatz, Y. (Editor), Maritime Law (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2014) 222.
- Tsimplis, “Marine Pollution from Shipping Activities” in Baatz, Y. (Editor), Maritime Law (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2014) 368.
- Tsimplis, “Procedures for Enforcement” in Baatz, Y. (Editor), Maritime Law (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge 2014), 474.
- Tsimplis, “Recycling of EU ships: From prohibition to regulation?”  Lloyd's Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly, 415.
- Zhao, International Recent Developments: China Tulane Maritime Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Zhao, Maritime Law and Practice in China (with Lianjun Li) (Oxon; New York: Informa Law from Routledge, 2017)
- Zhao, “Achievements and Challenges of Chinese Maritime Judicial Practice” in Y Zhao and M Ng eds., Chinese Legal Reform and the Global Legal Order: Adoption and Adaption (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2017), ch 7.
- Zhao, Maritime Salvage under Contract: a Comparative Study of Chinese law and the International Salvage Convention (2017) Lloyd’s Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly 286.
- Zhao, Letter of Indemnity in Carriage of Goods by Sea: Chinese Law and Judicial Practice (2017) 47 Hong Kong Law Journal 265.
- Zhao, Thirty years of Maritime Adjudication in China (2016) 22 The Journal of International Maritime Law 57.
- Zhao, The Right of Control in Carriage of Goods by Sea (2014) Lloyd’s Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly 393.
- Ding, Protection of Patient Personality Rights in China. Ken Oliphant, Zhang Pinghua & Lei Chen (eds) The Legal Protection of Personality Rights: Chinese and European Perspectives. (2018) Brill Martinus Nijhoff Publishers. ch 10.
- Ding, A Dose to Cure 'Medical Chaos': Medical Mediation in China (2015) 10 Journal of Comparative Law. 158.
- Ding, Surrogacy Litigation in China and Beyond (2015) 2 Journal of Law and the Biosciences (OUP). 33.
- Ding, What Happens to Embryos When the Would-Be Parents Die: The “Orphaned Embryos” Custody Dispute in China (2015) 45 Hong Kong Law Journal. 941.
- Ding, Involuntary Detention and Treatment of the Mentally Ill: China's 2012 Mental Health Law (2014) 37 International Journal of Law and Psychiatry (SSCI). 581.
- Low and Loi, “Bunkers in Wonderland: A Tale of How the Growth of Romalpa Clauses Shrank the English Law of Sales” (2018) Journal of Business Law 229.
- Low, Bridge, Gullifer and McMeel, The Law of Personal Property, 2nd ed (London: Sweet & Maxwell, 2017)
Private International Law
- Holloway, "The New Chinese International Commercial Court and the Future of Dispute Resolution in the Belt and Road Initiative" (2018) 22 Vindobona Journal 96-125
- Holloway and Hwang, “One Belt One Road One Dispute Resolution clause” in Enforcement of Judgments in the One Belt One Road Area (ed. Su and Shan) (Cambridge University Press, forthcoming)
- Holloway “The impact of International Economic Sanctions in International Arbitration” in Research Handbook on Sanctions and International Law (ed. van den Herik) (Edward Elgar, 2017) ch 14
- Holloway and Schultz, “Retour sur la comity: la comity dans l'histoire du droit international privé”, (2012) 1 Journal du droit international (Clunet ) 572
- Holloway and Schultz, “Retour sur la comity: les origines de la comity au carrefour du droit international privé et du droit international public” (2011) 3 Journal du droit international (Clunet) 863
- Low and Tang, Tan Sook Yee’s Principles of Singapore Land Law, 4th ed (Singapore: LexisNexis, 2018, forthcoming)
- Low, “Recent developments: Fiduciary Duties of Resulting Trustees; Joint Tenancies and the Enforcement of Judgment Debts; Developments in the Doctrine of Part Performance” (2018) 7 Property Law Review 56.
- Low, “Recent developments around leases: Non-derogation and quiet enjoyment; Evidence Act and tenancy by estoppel; remedy of distress” (2014) 4 Property Law Review 125.
- Lin, “Noah’s Ark for Investors: An Empirical Study of Securities Class Action and the Investor Protection Center in Taiwan” (2014) 229 Taiwan Law Review 75.
- Zhao, “Ship Finance” in Justice Barma and M Thomson eds., Maritime Law and Practice in Hong Kong (Hong Kong: Sweet & Maxwell Asia, 2015), ch 2.
- Low, “The User Principle: Rashomon Effect or Much Ado about Nothing” (2016) 28 Singapore Academy of Law Journal 984.
- Ding, Development of Employer’s Vicarious Liability: A Chinese Perspective (2014) 5 Journal of European Tort Law. 67.
- Ding, Is the Doctrine of Equitable Liability in Chinese Tort Law Equitable? (2014) 22 Torts Law Journal. 56.