We welcome candidates with research interests in energy and environmental economics to join our team.
- We welcome candidates from any related disciplines.
- Candidates with a master degree in economics are strongly encouraged to apply.
Good command of spoken and written English is needed.
- More information can be found at HERE.
Pre-application: please send your cover letter, CV, transcripts, and research proposal to Ms Yao An for pre-application and further processing.
Joint PhD programme with Mainland universities
CityU now offers joint PhD programme with universities from mainland including University of Science and Technology of China, Xi’an Jiaotong University, University of China Academy of Science, Wuhan University, Beihang University, Harbin Institute of Technology, Nankai University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Zhejiang University, Nanjing University, Fudan University, Renmin University of China, Dalian University of Technology, Central South University, Southeast University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, South China University of Technology. Please consult the relevant offices of your university for information.
We welcome candidates with relevant academic background. Applicants with background in economics are strongly encouraged to apply.
Pre-application could be consulted by sending email to Ms Yao An with your CV, transcripts, one research paper or proposed research topics.
Research associate/Post-doctoral researcher
- There is currently no opportunities available. Please visit our webpage later.
- Details of application as a visiting research students are available online.
- There is currently no funding support for visiting fellow.
Self-financed visiting fellow can discuss the opportunities with Dr ZHANG directly.
- General enquiries can be made by email to Mr Orlando Yu.