Servant Leadership Training Programme (SLTP)
1. Web Maker: Provide webpage design and production services for NGOs and various university programmes;
2. Wellness Transformers: Provide fitness and wellness training for low-income children or disadvantaged groups;
3. Walkie Talkers: Conduct cultural and eco
tours for non-local students;
4.Social Walkmen: Explore social issues through community study and action learning;
5. WebXplorers: Serve as mentors to teach deprived children how to use the internet and create a portfolio;
6. Wise Walkers: Provide guidance and mentoring for the children of visual/hearing impairment parents.
To further develop the programme, one more group is going to be formed as:
7.Food Friendsters: Review life stories of the elderly who are receiving food assistance.
information, please visit SLTP's website at www.cityu-sltp.hk.