1. Web Maker: Provide webpage design and production services for NGOs and various university programmes;
2. Wellness Transformer: Runs fitness and wellness activities for low-income primary school students or disadvantaged groups;
3. Walkie Talker: Conduct cultural and eco
tours for non-local students;
4.Social Walkman: Explore social issues through community study and action learning;
5. WebXplorer: Serves as mentors to teach deprived children how to use the internet and create an e-portfolio;
6. Wise Walker: Provides guidance and mentoring for the children of visually/hearing impaired parents;
7.Food Friendster: Review life stories of the elderly who are receiving food assistance.
information, please visit SLTP's website at www.cityu-sltp.hk.