HSBC Overseas Scholarship 2019/20
undergraduate students of approved study programmes in the University.
Aims of the award
· To support outstanding students to study abroad at specific renowned Universities overseas for one semester OR one academic year in 2019/20.
Value of scholarships
The maximum total value for each scholarship is HK$300,000*.
*The scholarship can cover the tuition fees, a minimum economy return airfare, reasonable room and board costs, books, a small portion of living expenses and visa application fees.
· Hong Kong permanent residents with the right of abode in Hong Kong.
· Minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) score of 3.7 or top 3% of class/department, by the end of Semester A of 2018/19 academic year.
· Well-rounded, participating in extra-curricular and community service activities.
· Commitment to Hong Kong.
· Valid results report of TOEFL or IELTS. The test must be taken between 19 February 2017 to 15 January 2019.
will be held :
Date: 12 November 2018 (Monday)
Time: 4:30 - 5:30 pm
Venue: R6052 (6/F, BOCHK Complex), Lift 13
will be held :
Please reserve a seat through the CAP message. All interested students are welcome!
Details of the Scholarship Scheme can be downloaded below:
(1) SCHOLARSHIP POSTER
(2) LIST OF OVERSEAS UNIVERSITIES
(3) APPLICATION AND UNDERTAKING FORM
(4) BUDGET ESTIMATION FORM AND GUIDELINES ON HOW TO CALCULATE AN OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD AMOUNT
Completed application / nomination forms (from College/School), undertaking form and budget estimation form should reach the Student Development Services (SDS) on or before 5 pm of 15 January 2019 (Tuesday). Late application/nomination will not be considered.
Telephone: 3442 8111 (Miss Li)