|Strong Academic Team
- Multidisciplinary and multinational team with strong professional background which combines local and regional knowledge of urban development and urban management with an international orientation and a world-class reputation.
- Includes world-class scholars publishing research in top ranked publications.
- Supported by renowned guest lecturers from local senior urban managers and top international universities
List of Core Teachers
Dr WISSINK, Bart
Dr DONG, Liang
Dr WANG, June
Professor WANG, Xiaohu
Professor YIP, Ngai-ming
Dr YUNG, Betty
International Experience Programmes
There will be opportunities for students to engage in optional and self-funded internships with local or overseas organizations and for self-directed overseas study trips.
The programme has established a student exchange agreement with the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands and is in the process of setting up similar exchange / internship arrangements with universities in the United Kingdom, Australia and the USA.
PDF: Experience Sharing by Alumni
What you can get from MAUM
On completion of the programme, graduates will:
- have a thorough grounding and understanding of how major cities are shaped and structured
- have a critical appreciation of the major theoretical approaches to urban policy and urban management, regionally and internationally
- have acquired the research skills necessary to understand and analyze the key policy challenges facing urban management
- have undertaken independent exploration and evaluation of urban management practices and urban policies
- have a solid understanding of the way social and cultural norms shape urban management practices and institutions in different countries.