Library User Survey 2018
Thank you for your interest. The survey has ended.
To ensure continued improvement of library services and to better align our services with the University’s Discovery Enriched Curriculum, it is important that we understand the views and expectations of our users.
The Library conducted similar surveys in previous years. Based on the results from these surveys, continuous efforts have been made to increase seating capacity, introduce new technology, upgrade equipment and facilities, and enhance library instructions and collections. We would like to gather users’ views again in 2018.
Survey at a Glance
- Survey period: 15th January to 15th February, 2018
- Contact: email@example.com
- When you complete the survey you may choose to submit your CityU email address to enter the draw to win:
- 1 x iPad
(128GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular)
- 2 x iPad Mini 4
- 1 x Fitbit Charge 2
- 5 x Eslite Gift Coupons
- 20 x Starbucks Cards
Participation in the Survey and Prize Draw is subject to the terms and conditions which are set forth below.
Terms and Conditions
- This survey is open to all current CityU Students (undergraduate, postgraduate, and self-funded and SCOPE students with valid library cards) and all current CityU staff (academic, administrative and general).
- Library staff are permitted to participate but are not eligible for the prize draw.
- External members including Alumni, School Teachers, Staff Dependent Members, other Free or Paid External Members, etc., are not eligible to participate. Please DO NOT proceed.
- This is an anonymous survey. No personal information will be collected.
- If you are interested in joining the Prize Draw, please enter your contact e-mail address in the final question. The e-mail address will be used for the prize draw and for contacting you only. It will not be linked to your answers and written comments.
- Each participant may take the survey once. Multiple entries of the same participant will not be counted.
- Participants wishing to enter the draw must provide their CityU email address.
- Prizes will be drawn around end-February 2018. The drawing results will be posted on CityU Library website and CityU Library Facebook page and all winners will be notified individually by email. The Library is not liable for any non-delivery or non-receipt of email(s) by the winners. The Library reserves the right to forfeit the prizes if they are not collected after the stated date.
- All prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Library is not liable for any cost, damage or injury relating to or resulting from the acceptance and/or use of the above prizes by the participants.
- No warranty or maintenance service will be provided.
- The Library reserves all rights to all final decisions in case of any dispute.
Please be assured your answers are confidential, even if you choose to provide your email address to enter the prize draw. No identifying links between responses and individuals will be retained. Combined data only will be reported.
Due acknowledgement is given to The Association of Research Libraries for allowing CityU Library to adopt the questions of LibQual+ Survey. CityU Library would also like to acknowledge the generosity of the publishers/vendors who sponsored the following prizes: