Support for Learners of European Languages
Recommended Online Resources for Learners of French:
- Some French radio stations:
The website of TV5, the International French speaking channel. Hundreds of activities for French learners ranging from A1 to B2 level. App also available for free.
Thousands of links downloaded by French teachers around the world for activities and exercises including audio, grammar, vocabulary, phonetics, writing, culture, etc.
Two daily French newspapers.
Recommended Online Resources for Learners of German:
- PONS Dictionary, Free App for German
- German for Beginners, Free Courses (Level A1 and higher)
- German for Intermediate and Advanced Learners, Free Courses (Levels A2 and higher)
- Commercial Language Learning Apps
- Study and research in Germany
Recommended Online Resources for Learners of Spanish:
Duolingo, Busuu, Babel or Memrise.
- Webs and blogs:
Blog de español
- TV and series:
Netflix or HBO
- Dictionaries and others:
http://www.ataun.net/, free on line library