The Laboratory for Public Management and Policy (LaMP) is seeking a Research Assistant, Senior Research Assistant or Post-Doctoral Fellow. LaMP is a dynamic and interdisciplinary group of researchers that operates at the interface of public management and public policy. LaMP provides Hong Kong with a unique laboratory that uses a range of research methods to provide rigorous, robust and systematic empirical evidence on public policy, effective public management practices and performance.
The RA, SRA, or PDF for this post will primarily work on a General Research Fund project titled “Organizational design and public management: extending the experimental methods agenda” and directed by Professor Richard M. Walker.
The candidate will ideally have:
- Training in public administration/management, public policy, sociology, psychology, economics or management
- Good quantitative research methods skills, and ideally a working knowledge of experimental research designs
Duties will include:
- Liaising with the research team, and being an active member of LaMP.
- Designing and implementing a number of experimental research designs that replicate previous research
- Drafting research papers and reports
- Assisting in the organization of conferences and workshops
- Other matters as determined by the Director of LaMP
Applicants for the post should contact HRO at CityU (http://www.cityu.edu.hk/hro/en/job/current/research.asp?ref=ur-cr057
For an informal discussion please contact Dr M. Jin Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
. The post will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified.
< Back to Homepage