- Walker, R. M.: Award for Best Paper in Public Management Review (PMR), 2014. “Internal and External Antecedents of Process Innovation: A Review and Extension”
- Christensen, Tom, Dong, Lisheng, Painter Martin, Walker, R. M.: Pierre De Celles Award 2011 for the Outstanding Paper at the International Association of Schools and Institute of Administration
Journal Editor/Board Member
LI, Linda Chelan
- The Journal of Comparative Asian Development (Guest Editor, 2012)
Editor of Journal Special Issue
- Administration & Society (Editorial board member 2007 -)
- American Review of Public Administration (Editorial board member 2014 -)
- International Public Management Journal (Editorial board member 2011 -)
- Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory (Editorial board member 2006 -)
- Public Administration (Editorial board member 2008 -)
- Public Management Review (Editorial board member 2012 -)
- Review of Public Personnel Administration (Editorial board member 2008 -)
- Hayllar, Mark. (2010). Australian Journal of Public Administration: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Inc.
- Osborne, Stephen P., Brown, Louise , & Walker, R. M. (2014). Innovation in Public Services.
Public Management Review, 16(1 & 2), 1-164 & 165-255.
- Su, Tsai-Tsu, Walker, R. M., & Xue, Lan. (2013). Reform and Transition in Public Administration Theory and Practice in Greater China.
Public Administration and Development, 91(2), 253-399.
- Sun, Milan Tung-Wen, Shih, Mei-Chiang, & Walker, R, M. (2014). Innovation Adoption and Diffusion: The Bookstart Program in Taichung City, Taiwan.
Journal of Asian Public Policy 7(2).
- Walker, R. M. (2011). Publicness and Organizational Performance.
Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 21(S3), i279-380.
- Walker, R. M. (2014). Public Administration in East and Southeast Asia: A Review of the Evidence.
American Review of Public Administration, 44(2), 131-209.
- Walker, R. M. , & Berman, Evan 2013. (2013). Performance Practices in Asia-Pacific.
Public Management Review, 15(8), 1065-1228.