Complimentary membership of the "Friends of the Library" card is exclusive for Honorary Patrons, Honorary Presidents and Honorary Vice-Presidents of the CityU Foundation. Cardholders can visit the Run Run Shaw Library, which is located in the Kowloon Tong main campus.
To apply for the "Friends of the Library" card, please contact the Foundation Secretariat at 3442 6388.
Terms & Conditions
- The "Friends of the Library" card can be used to borrow a maximum of 10 library items for a loan period of up to 30 days.
- The "Friends of the Library" card is limited to be used by cardholder and is non-transferable.
- For corporate members, the company/organization which the applicant represents should bear the same responsibility.
- All "Friends of Library" members must abide by the Library’s regulations in force at the time of use. The Library’s regulations can be found at: http://www.cityu.edu.hk/lib/about/libreg/regulat.htm
- The Library reserves the right to change the loan privileges, if necessary, without prior notification.
- The terms and conditions of this privilege may be revised by the University if necessary.
- A HK$50 handling fee will be charged for replacement of the "Friends of the Library" card.
||3/F, Academic 1,
City University of Hong Kong,
Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
||Please refer to the following link for the Library's opening hours: