Further Education Opportunities

Teaching staff can enrol in CityU credit-bearing courses. Funding is also available for staff to attend short courses or to pursue master or doctoral degrees in education or language teaching while working at the English Language Centre.

Advanced degree programmes offered in Hong Kong include:

At the master degree level Doctor of Education (EdD) programmes

Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes are offered by the Faculty of Education at HKU and CUHK and the Department of English at CityU. 

Get information on: