Policy Innovation Lab
- Investigate policy areas related to CityU’s strategic research themes of one health, digital society, smart city, matter and brain,
- Examine the effectiveness of policy tools, policy formulation techniques, decision-making techniques, policy implementation and evaluation, and
- Adopt a comparative focus and interdisciplinary methodology to produce evidence-led research to inform the development of public policy.
- Synthesize existing knowledge through integration studies (systematic reviews, meta-analysis) in the search for evidence-based policy solutions,
- Conduct field, laboratory and survey experiments to develop robust evidence on policy challenges, and
- Analyzing big data to identify trends across policy challenges