Weiying is a first-year Ph.D student at the Department of Media and Communication, City University of Hong Kong.
- Zhu, Y., Wan, A. & Shi, W. (2020). Foreign vs. Domestic Source Credibility on YouTube: Examining Conditional Effects of Media Nationality and News Theme. Paper presented at the 70th Annual Conference of International Communication Association, Australia.
- Shi, W. & Yang, H. (2019). Is social media use the factor causing decline of traditional media credibility?. Paper presented at the 72nd Annual Conference of World Association for Public Opinion Research (WAPOR), Toronto, Canada.
- Ph.D. in Communication, City University of Hong Kong, 2020-Present
- M.A., School of Journalism and Communication, Beijing Normal University, 2020
- B.A., School of Journalism and Communication, Beijing Normal University, 2018