BA (Fudan University), MA (Fudan University), PhD (Indiana University, US)
Chair Professor of Computational Social Science
Mobile User Analytics, Social Network Analysis, Scientific Paradigm Shift
- Zhu, J. J. H., Peng, T. Q., & Zhao, W. X. (2019). Assessing Conceptual and Empirical Contributions of Social Media Research based on Knowledge Graph. HKRGC GRF11505119.
- Zhu, J. J. H., & Peng, T. Q. (2012). Growth Trajectories and Causal Mechanisms of Evolutionary Dynamics for Social Networking Services (SNSs). HKRGC GRF154412.
- Zhu, J. J. H., & Li, X. M. (2006). The Link Structure of the Web in Hong Kong & Mainland China: A Multilevel Study of Connectivity and Causality. HKRGC GRF145606.
- Zhu, J. J. H., & He, Z. (2000). The Impact of Internet in Hong Kong and Mainland China: A Longitudinal and Comparative Study. HKRGC GRF115200.
- Zhu, J. J. H., Chen, H. L., & Guo, Z. S. (1997). From Transition to Integration: The Coorientation of Public Opinion and Mass Media between Hong Kong and China beyond 1997. HKRGC GRF101897.
Department of Media & Communication
- Bachelor-level: Quantitative Methods; Internet Communication
- Master-level: Communication Fundamentals; Media Data Analytics; Social Network Analysis
- PhD-level: Multivariate Analysis
School of Data Science
- PhD-level: Social Foundations of Data Science
- Fellow, International Communication Association, 2018-present
- Member of Editorial Board, Journal of Communication, 2016-present.
- Member of Editorial Board, Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 2012-present.
- Chang Jiang Chair Professor of Communication, Renmin University of China, 2007-10.
- Member of Panel of Humanities, Social Science and Business Studies, Research Grants Council, Hong Kong SAR, 2007-09.
- President of Chinese Communication Association (USA), 2002-04.