Research Degree Student category
- The Teaching Innovation Award (Research Degree Student category) of the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS) is established to recognize excellent and innovative teaching practices of research degree students, and to foster their professional development.
- All current research degree students of the College, who have been or are assigned with one or more of the following duties, are eligible for the Award:
- Involved in the teaching of Gateway Education (GE) courses;
- Involved in the design of Discovery-enriched Curriculum (DEC) activities; and
- Any other teaching-related duties that could demonstrate innovativeness.
- Please click here for more details on submission procedures, selection process and award of the Research Degree Student category.
For any queries, please contact Mr Anthony Kwan at 3442 2944.