MGT4227 - International Business
Offering Academic Unit
Department of Management
Course Offering Term*:
Semester A 2018/19
|* The offering term is subject to change without prior notice|
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of basic principles and concepts of international economics and management.
- Examine the various cultural, political, and legal issues that impact international business activity.
- Examine the international institutions and practices that impact international business.
- Understand the different challenges business face when they operate in an international environment.
- Develop intellectual skills so that students are able to integrate previously learned aspect of business and organization in the global context.
Assessment (Indicative only, please check the detailed course information)
Continuous Assessment: 45%
Two Examinations: Mid-term & Final
Examination Duration: 1.5 hours (Mid-term) & 2 hours (Final)
Detailed Course Information
|Department of Management|