- On-line training material and a work quiz will be organised by Career and Leadership Centre to develop students’ core competencies.
- The progress of student helpers should be monitored by their Supervisors, who will be responsible for providing mentorship and necessary training.
- To help students reflect on their learning, CIS students are required to fill in a "Campus Internship Scheme – Student Evaluation and Reflection Form" together with a short journal upon completion of their job assignment and submit it to their respective supervisor(s) for review and feedback.
- Upon successful completion of CIS, students with satisfactory performance will be issued with a certificate.
- Students are encouraged to share their concerns arising from CIS jobs with career advisers at the Career and Leadership Centre. Prior appointment is required.