- Full-time students of ASIS major
- Students from nominative 4-year undergraduate programmes should have completed at least one year of study and have major declared before they apply for Student Exchange Programme. For Advanced Standing students, you must have completed at least ONE year of study at CityU before undertaking exchange studies.
- Students must attain Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 or above.
- Students must fulfill the minimum English language requirement set for the Student Exchange Programme unless they choose programmes that are conducted in Chinese language at partner institutions in Mainland China or Taiwan:
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (internet-based test); or
- A minimum IELTS Band 6.5; or
- Grade C or above in one of the following subjects:
- HKALE AS Use of English
- HKALE English Literature
- GCEAL English Literature (or grade B GCSE English Language)
- An English course approved by the Senate for fulfilling the University language requirements; or
- Level 4 of HKDSE English Language; or
- Any other equivalent English proficiency result, including a minimum of 1650 on SATI or International Baccalaureate Diploma with an overall minimum score of 28.
- Students must meet specific language requirement(s), if any, set by the partner institutions.
- First round – normally by January each year
- Second round – normally by September each year
- For Institutional Level and College Level exchange programmes, applications should be recommended by the Exchange Coordinator of the department
Application deadlines for Institutional Level and College Level exchange programmes, please visit here.
Please visit here.
For study plan template, please visit here
Guidelines on credit transfer application
Please visit here.
Apart from the Departmental-level student exchange programme, CityU also offers exchange opportunities at Institutional and College levels. For details please visit website of Global Services Office and College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences respectively.